Back to Python projects
Carbon Footprint Calculator
Make a simplified carbon footprint calculator that can help people to understand their personal impact. This project is part of Moonhack 2021.
What you will learn
- Loop through data in a list.
- Sum values based on user input.
- Dynamically format strings.
- Validate input.
What you will need
- We recommend using trinket to write Python code online
- You don't need a Raspberry Pi to complete this project
Curriculum alignment for this project
Use this guide to see how Code Club delivers on the NDTC.
download printable version of the Version 8.4 curriculum.