Back to HTML and CSS projects
Create a mood board webpage for a real or imaginary project. A mood board is a collage that arranges images, fonts, colours and other design elements.Start project Download lesson plan PDF
What you will learn
- To have multiple sections with different layouts in your webpage
- To use different colours and fonts that work well together
- To use images, emojis, or both
What you will need
- A computer capable of accessing trinket.io
- This project can be completed in a web browser using trinket.io
Curriculum alignment for this project
Use this guide to see how Code Club delivers on the NDTC.
download printable version of the Version 8.4 curriculum.